Effective Date: February 18, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site:
- Personal Information: When you register on the Site or fill out a form, you may provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, address, and demographic information.
- Usage Data: We automatically collect certain information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referral source, pages visited, and date and time of access.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for several purposes, including:
- To provide and operate the Site and deliver the content you request.
- To send you information about upcoming events, news, and other updates about Trending India Today.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by recommending content that may interest you.
- To analyze how users interact with the Site in order to improve it.
- To comply with legal requirements and enforce our policies.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you request and as permitted by law. We will then delete your personal information in a secure manner.
GDPR and CCPA Compliance
We are committed to complying with all applicable data privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are a resident of the European Union or California, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, and object to the processing of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected].
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside of India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to India and process it there.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet or electronic transmission is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of other websites you visit.